Career Opportunity: Data Analyst25-Oct-2017
Community Health Partnership (CHP) was established in 1993 as a non-profit (501c) member organization representing non-profit community health centers in Santa Clara and San Mateo counties. CHP’s current membership is comprised of nine Community Health Centers providing service at 40 sites, combined. Our mission is to advocate for affordable and accessible health services for our diverse and multicultural communities regardless of socioeconomic, ethnic, religious, or cultural background, and to support our member organizations in achieving these goals.
The Data Analyst supports the management team in ongoing development of health care information from our member clinic organizations. The Data Analyst is primarily responsible for supporting the Epidemiologist with data acquirement, management, validation, and analysis of healthcare data from a variety of sources to create dashboards, extract trends, and provide business insight that supports the data analytic goals and objectives of the organization.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Pull and integrate data from disparate sources.
- Evaluate and process data to identify errors/inconsistencies.
- Assist in the development of dashboards and other presentation materials for key constituents.
- Work with clinic members to understand data validation issues and reporting/data requirements.
- Support the implementation of Health Privacy (HIPAA) processes, including data protection.
Click here to read full description.